Horizontal scrollbars in dhtmlxgrid

I require a dhtmlxgrid with resizable columns in a fixed div on my page(which has multiple grids). I have given the initial column widths in percentages. However if i resize the columns, a horizontal scrollbar does not appear. Instead the last few columns are hidden from view. How do I make horizontal scrollbars appear ? Should i manipulate the attributes of the container div? enableautowidths did not help either !

Thanks!

I require a dhtmlxgrid with resizable columns in a fixed div on my page(which has multiple grids).
You can set column width in pixels. In such case after column resizing horizontal scrollbar will appear and grid’s container will not change it’s width.

Tried that as well, with no luck ! the columns simply vanish from view!

You can set column width in pixels
Do you use mygrid.setInitWidths(“50,100,100,100,100,100,…”)? In such case column’s width will not vanish from view.

Yes. thats the one i used. No results. Could it be possible because of this piece of CSS in the dhtmlxgrid.css file :
div.gridbox{
    overflow:hidden;
}
However if i modify this to auto, scrollbars appear for all other grids as well, which is not desirable.
Also overflow-x:auto does not seem to work either.

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue locally. Please send us fully example where we can reproduce this issue.