How can I get the checkbox selected?

Is possible get the selected checkbox in the grid and send the list of the years selected in a URL?

for example, if I select only the year 1995 and 1996, send a url with this values:

filter_years.cfm?years=1995,1996

In this case I have a Iframe and I have a routine when it received the values in a url, update the page with information of the years 1995 an 1996 only.

But I don´t know, how to do this. :confused:

Is possible send in a url the years selected, when I press the checkbox of any years?
for example:

if the year 1995 and 1996 are selected and then I click the checkbox 1996, send in a url
filter_years.cfm?years=1995

if i select again the 1996, send in a url:
filter_years.cfm?years=1995,1996

In my case, I have a xml next:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='ISO-8859-15'?> <rows> <head> <column type='tree' width='160'>Year</column> <column type='ch' width='60'>apply</column> <afterInit> <call command='setEditable'><param>true</param></call> <call command='setColSorting'><param>int,int</param></call> <call command='setColAlign'><param>left,center</param></call> </afterInit> </head> <row id='1995'> <cell>1995</cell> <cell>1</cell> </row> <row id='1996'> <cell>1996</cell> <cell>1</cell> </row> <row id='1997'> <cell>1997</cell> <cell>1</cell> </row> </rows>

And my html is this:

<script> mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject('gridbox'); mygrid.selMultiRows = true; mygrid.imgURL = "../includes/codebase/imgs/"; mygrid.setColumnMinWidth(50, 0); mygrid.init(); mygrid.setSkin("dhx_skyblue"); mygrid.enableAlterCss("even", "uneven"); mygrid.loadXML("../xml/series/years.xml"); </script>

Is possible to do this?

When you check a checkbox you can reload grid with new data, show rows from selected date range:

grid.clearAll();//remove all rows from the grid grid.load("filter_years.cfm?years=1995,1996"); // this url should return valid XML with only necessary rows