How can I show the dhtmlxCombo on load of dhtmlxGrid without

I am using dhtmlxGrid with dhtmlxCombo. Currently when I double click the grid cell then the dhtmlxCombo shows up and then there I can chage the values

How can I show the dhtmlxCombo on load of dhtmlxGrid without letting user to double click on the grid cell?

The latest combo excell version provides combo_v type (you can use it instead of combo). This excell allows to show arrow image initiaally for each combo cell.

Moreover you can change edit events. Grid allows to edit cells on click: dhtmlx.com/dhxdocs/doku.php?id=d … editevents

grid.enableEditEvents(true,true,true);

After changing column type to  combo_v excell shows the arrow image and setting proerty grid.enableEditEvents(true,true,true);,makes is editable on click.

But now, when I click on the combo, it shows only one option in the combo and does not show rest of the options. I am loading the grid via XML as below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Wire Code
  Org. Name

Status 
      IN USE
      AVAILABLE
       CLEANSING
      RESTRICTED (DO NOT USE)

<column width=“20” format="%m/%d/%Y" type=“dhxCalendar” align=“left” sort=“str”  >Effective Date
  Action

%

KB
  Manchester, NH
  IN USE
  05/01/1998
  History^javascript:alert(“history”);^_self

AY
  ADMIN DIVISION
  IN USE
  01/01/2000
  History^javascript:alert(1);^_self

AQ
  AKRON
  AVAILABLE
  06/01/2006
  History^javascript:alert(1);^_self

Thank you.  

try to use

<column width=“20” type=“combo_v” editable=“false” align=“left” sort=“str” xmlcontent=“1”>Status

instead of

Status

Ohhh OK…so xmlcontent=“1” is the key here.

Now it works as I expetected. Thanks for your help.