How do I fit the calendar inside a div wrapper?

Hello

I see that the calendar is width:100% and height:100% in this line:

Can I make it margin:0 auto; I tried width:

And, other question, Why I can not add html elements before the calendar. I tried width:

THIS TEXT DOES NOT SHOW

… rest of the calendar code…

Thanks

Walter

>>Why I can not add html elements
You can , but you need to change positioning of calendar to relative

THIS TEXT DOES NOT SHOW

>>Can I make it margin:0 auto; I tried width:
Yes, but the same as in the above case, you need to add position:relative;

Hello,  thanks it works right.
A few more questions:
1- I’m going to use the calendar in a single website which is a college site. I guess the appropiate license is Single component/Commercial. Price : $49. Is this correct?
2- How do I make the calendar ‘read only’? Or Does it have any login/logout component?
3- In the weekly view it shows 2 row for each hour. How can I make it show 4 or 6 rows instead of 2?

Walter

Hello,

>> I’m going to use the calendar in a single website which is a college site. I guess the appropiate license is Single component/Commercial. Price : $49. Is this correct?

Regarding license, please contact us at dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … mal&q=9728

>> Or Does it have any login/logout component?

Unfortunately, scheduler doesn’t provide ready solution to do that

>> In the weekly view it shows 2 row for each hour. How can I make it show 4 or 6 rows instead of 2?

You can increase the hour height and correspondingly a number of rows as follows:

scheduler.config.hour_size_px = 84; /4 rows will be shown/

How do I make the calendar ‘read only’? Or Does it have any login/logout component?
In latest version - you can use
scheduler.config.readonly = true;
this will block client side part of functionality.
Also, you can add some kind of session based check inside connector code - to prevent not authorized access.

>>How can I make it show 4 or 6 rows instead of 2?
Alternatively to above solution - you can just resize the bg image, used to produce hour lines - imgs/databg.png