How to add recurrence in custom lightbox?

Hi,

I have a customized lightBox with multiple resources and I would like to add the recurrence functionality. Can I used the recurrence functionality of the scheduler?
I tried to find some samples and documentation regarding it but I cannot find any.
I hope you can help me with this matter.

Hello,
you can add control for recurrence with the following code Scheduler.Lightbox.Add(new LightboxRecurringBlock("rec_type", "Repeat event"));

Hi Aliaksandr,
I already tried your solution but it doesn’t work.

I have been using the full customized lightbox using the following code in my controller:

var scheduler = new DHXScheduler(this);
 var box = scheduler.Lightbox.SetExternalLightboxForm("SchedulerLightbox", 640, 450);
            box.ClassName = "custom_lightbox";

Oh, now i get it.
Unfortunatelly it’s impossible to use scheduler’s controls for recurrence in custom form, so you’ll have create custom ones. Currently we don’t have comprehensive docs on creating recurrences manually, so here is some information, hope it helps.
Recurring events control should manipulate with several properties of the event - start_date, end_date, event_length, rec_type, event_pid.

start_date - contains start date of the series.
end_date - end date of the whole series
event_length - event duration(in seconds)
rec_type - pattern of the recurrence, the format is described here scheduler-net.com/docs/recurring … at_details

Note that start_date and end_date have different meaning than the related fields of the single event. E.g for dayly event from 1st of November to 1st of December
start_date : “01.11.2012 08:00” – the time part of the start_date defines start time of the events, i.e. all events of the series will start at 8 am
end_date : “01.12.2012 00:00”

event_pid - null or empty string by default. This property will be needed for modifying or deleting single events from the series(I’d recommend to ignore it, until you implement simple recurrence handling with the properties described above)