How to change the color of part of the column name in grid

Although this requirement is weird , I really need to , please help me, thanks.

for instance: a column name is ‘Test ABC’ , I want the word ‘test’ to be black and ‘ABC’ to be red. I other Grids, I uddfsed html like

Test ABC as the column name, but now we want to use Dhtmlx Grid, and I use xml to load the grid, but it said wrong xml. Is there any better way to do it? I’ll appreciate your help.

here’s my xml

<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>

<call command=“setSkin”>

light

<column width=“100” type=“ro” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“Name” >Name

<column width=“60” type=“ro” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“Mark” >Mark

<column width=“60” type=“ro” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“Grade” >Grade

<column width=“120” type=“ed” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“13258” >A7 (100)

<column width=“120” type=“ed” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“13252” >A2 (100.)

<column width=“120” type=“ed” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“13253” >A3 (100+4)

<column width=“120” type=“ed” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“13256” >A555 (100+5.)

<column width=“120” type=“ed” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“13261” >A10 (100+6)

<column width=“120” type=“ed” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“13268” >A13 (100.)

px

You can use any html stored inside CDATA at the xml structure:
<column width=“120” type=“ed” align=“left” color="#ffffff" sort=“str” id =“13252” ><![CDATA[ A2 (100.) ]]>