How to check if row is hidden?

Please can you tell me how I can check if a row is hidden.

Thanks
Purvez

If your grid is filtered you can find out if row exists in grid with doesRowExist(row_id) method
http://docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtmlxgrid:api_method_dhtmlxgridobject_doesrowexist

Sorry Sematik, I know about the RowExists function but what I want to know is whether a row is currently showing or hidden. I think there are probably other ‘states’ as well which should have a ‘getter’ function to find out what the state currently is.

I’ll have to find some other way of marking the row to know if it is visible or hidden.

Please can this be put on an enhancement list.

Thanks

Purvez

If you hide row with setRowHidden method, there is no method to find out if row hidden or not.
If you filter rows, doesRowExist() method return “false” if row in question is not visible.

Thanks Olga, but I hope you agree that it should go on an enhancement list. As I said before there are other ‘states’ which we cannot check as well and it would be good to have methods to do so.

Thanks again.

Purvez

We decided to not add such method or property. If you need hide rows it’s better to use filtration. It prevent grid from visual and performance issues.