How to enable checkbox and images on combobox?

Hi,

How can we enable checkboxes AND images on a combobox?

here I can only set opt_type for ‘image’ or ‘checkbox’…

a00

a01

a02

a10

a11

thank you

The option may have checkbox OR image , it can’t use both. Also it not possible to mix different type of options in same combo ( all options must have the same type )

Thanks for your reply.

Would be nice to have both checkbox and image available for one combobox. But its possible to include some more javascript code to enable this geature right?

Also have another question: How do I atach a function to the checkboxes to be called on checkbox change?

thanks

also sending arguments to the z.attachEvent(‘onChange’, set_it(var) ); doesnt work. Is it possible to acomplish this some other way?

thanks

But its possible to include some more javascript code to enable this geature right?
Each type of option is a separate object, so in theory it possible to create any kind of option, by creating new type of such object, but it will require significent amout of coding.

>>: How do I atach a function to the checkboxes to be called on checkbox change?
There is no special event for such operation, but combo has a method combo.getChecked() which returns list of currently checked items.

>>also sending arguments to the z.attachEvent(‘onChange’, set_it(var) ); doesnt work
The second argument of onChange must be a function object
z.attachEvent(‘onChange’, set_it);
If you need to provide some additional param it can be done as
var param=“some”;
z.attachEvent(“onChange”,function(){
set_it(param);
});