How to get the div to auto scroll vertically when a mouse ho

I have 2 divs, the left div holds the tree navigation, while the right hand div displays the items held in selected node of the tree in the left div. now when going for the drag n drop i.e. select few items from the right div and drag drop to another node. This drag n drop works fine… but if the mouse pointer has reached the very bottom of the viewport it no longer moves to the next node on the tree as the div does not auto-scroll. I have set this.autoScroll=true but still dont see the scroll happening, am i missing something.

have set this.autoScroll=true but still dont see the scroll happening
There is no need to set any additional parameters , tree must scroll while d-n-d by default.

>>am i missing something
Please check your tree container tag, if it have “overflow:auto” style - it can cause problem, while showing correct scrollbars, they can’t be controlled by tree in such case. Correct container tag must not have overflow css style at all, or have overflow:hidden - in such case tree will generate its own scrollbars when necessary, and will correctly auto-scroll while d-n-d

this doesnt help it…
here is the thing… my treeDiv which embodies the tree does not have any overflow style, however the one layer above it. i.e. mainDiv does contain an overflow, below is the code layout of the screen

treeDiv is where the tree is created, while listDiv contains the items registered with each node of the tree. i need to drag selected items from listDiv onto a new node in treeDiv and when doing this.. if i've reached the end of the viewport then it should autoscroll

if i’ve reached the end of the viewport then it should autoscroll
Which container you mean by “viewport”, if tree has inner scroll ( scroll inside 

) - it must auto-scroll correctly.
But if you have scroll on <div id=“mainDiv” - it will not be updated while d-n-d operation ( because in placed outside tree - it not affected by process inside tree )

If you have inner scroll and it not work correctly - please provide any kind of sample where problem can be reconstructed ( you can send it directly to support@dhtmlx.com )