How to Rearrange button and tabs inside dhx_cal_navline div

Hi,
In the scheduler ,dhx_cal_navline div displays the tabs and buttons as
next>> | <<prev Month day |week | month
in this order.

In my requirement, design is as follows:
next>> day |week | month <<prev
These are to be displayed in the middle of the dhx_cal_navline div . Is it possible?

Also a text field and image button need to displayed on the right corner inside dhx_cal_navline div . How to do this?

Thank you.
rencin

Also a text field and image button need to displayed on the right corner inside dhx_cal_navline div . How to do this?

You can place any custom html inside html snippet of dhx_cal_navline.div - scheduler will render it as is ( it will not break default logic )

positions of tabs defined directly in html snippet

<div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="day_tab" style="right:204px;"></div>
         <div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="week_tab" style="right:140px;"></div>
         <div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="month_tab" style="right:76px;"></div>

style::right - can be changed to the necessary values.

Position of other buttons defined in dhtmlxscheduler.css and can be redefined through next css classes

.dhx_cal_navline .dhx_cal_date{ left:210px; } .dhx_cal_prev_button{ left:50px; } .dhx_cal_next_button{ left:80px; } .dhx_cal_today_button{ left:112px; }

Hi,
Thank you,It was done.

I have one more query to ask…

Inside dhx_cal_header div, above hourscale column ,i want to add a caption named “Hour” in day/week view . Is it possible?

regards
rencin.

Its a bit tricky, there is no any special html container which is covering the mentioned zone.

You can try the next

<div id="scheduler_here" class="dhx_cal_container" style='width:100%; height:100%;'>
    <div id="myLabel" style='position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px;'>Hours</div>

Probably you will need to add onViewChange handler and show|hide such div based on current mode ( because it must be hidden in month view )