how to size height of cell time in the week view

Hi,
I am trying to configure the proper property of the week view that is responsible for the height scale of the appointment time. I am doing this

scheduler.xy.scale_height = 40; //height of x-scale
    scheduler.xy.scale_width = 150; //width of y-scale
    scheduler.config.hour_size_px = 168;

but it throws off the grid cells and looks messy to many lines. How do I get it to line up with the time to the left and remove the middle lines in each cell. My smallest event time is currently 15min increments. Here is what it currently looks like.
I want each event to fit into the min 15 time cell and things to line up properly. Also how to show 1/2 time to be displayed in time box on left and it all be lined up.

please help…

Hello,

Please check related part in documentation: docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … ler:sizing

In your case you might want simply to change scheduler.config.hour_size_px. In dhx terrace view it comes in increments of 44. So 44, 88, 132, 176…

Kind regards,
Ilya

Ilya,

I have adjusted my increments but still and having problems lining things up. The time increment blocks don’t line up properly with the slotted time line. Maybe its an image thing I don’t know. How do I fix this? This is what I am using for adjustment. You can see from the above picture what I am talking about.

scheduler.xy.scale_height = 44; //height of x-scale
scheduler.xy.scale_width = 220; //width of y-scale
scheduler.config.hour_size_px = 176;
scheduler.config.separate_short_events = true;

var step = 15;
var format = scheduler.date.date_to_str("%h:%i %A");	
scheduler.config.hour_size_px=(60/step)*21;
scheduler.templates.hour_scale = function(date){
   html="";
  for (var i=0; i<60/step; i++){
      html+="<div style='height:21px;line-height:21px;'>"+format(date)+"</div>";
     date = scheduler.date.add(date,step,"minute");
   }
  return html;
}