how we update the dynamically add value

Hello,

i am add the column dynamically and i want to update the value of that column how it is possible . please reply me

below is my code

$grid->sql->attach(“Update”,“Update shotTaskArtist set userID=’{userID}’,taskID=’{taskID}’,TaskREF=’{TaskREF}’,task_note=’{task_note}’,manDays=’{manDays}’,startDate=’{startDate}’,endDate=’{endDate}’,task_priority=’{task_priority}’,supervisorName=’{supervisorName}’,actualMandays=’{actualMandays}’ where shotID_new=’{shotID_new}’ and shot_task_id=’{shot_task_id}’ ORDER BY shotTaskArtist.shotID_new ASC”);

$sql_u = mysql_query(“SELECT headName from dummyHead WHERE projID=’”.$_REQUEST[‘projid’]."’ order BY headName ASC");

$countDummy = mysql_num_rows($sql_u);

if($countDummy<=0)

{

$grid->render_sql(“select * from shot,shotTaskArtist where shotTaskArtist.projID=shot.projID and shot.projID=’”.$_REQUEST[‘projid’]."’ and shotTaskArtist.shotID_new=shot.shotID order by shot.shotID asc",“shot_task_id”,“checkEfficiency,overDue,difficulty,shotID_new,shotStatus,taskID,TaskREF,task_note,manDays,userID,taskStatus,startDate,endDate,task_priority,actualMandays,supervisorName”);

}

else {     

$data = array();

while($rows = mysql_fetch_array($sql_u))

$data[]=$rows[‘headName’];

//echo implode(",",$data);

$grid->render_sql(“select * from shot,shotTaskArtist where shotTaskArtist.projID=shot.projID and shot.projID=’”.$_REQUEST[‘projid’]."’ and shotTaskArtist.shotID_new=shot.shotID order by shot.shotID asc",“shot_task_id”,“checkEfficiency,overDue,difficulty,shotID_new,shotStatus,taskID,TaskREF,task_note,manDays,userID,taskStatus,startDate,endDate,task_priority,actualMandays,supervisorName,”.implode(",",$data)."");

//}//while    

}

thank for previous help

waiting for reply

regards

Suraj

Hello,

could you please explain the issue in detail ?

All updated rows are sent to the server. But only field that are defined in the render_sql method will be saved automatically.