I am having the following problems with dhtmlXGridObject.

Hi,
I am having the following problems with dhtmlXGridObject. I am using the following code to declare it.

gBookingsGrid = new dhtmlXGridObject('BookingsGrid'); gBookingsGrid.setImagePath('https://www.lifemark.ca/contents/dhx/grid/imgs/'); //path to images required by grid gBookingsGrid.setHeader('Book,Assessor,Info,Date,Available Time,Location,City,Distance (KM),Event ID,Assessor ID,Level3 Ax Location'); gBookingsGrid.setInitWidths('40,160,40,100,340,170,80,90,0,0,0'); gBookingsGrid.attachHeader(' ,#select_filter, ,#text_filter,#text_filter,#select_filter,#select_filter,#numeric_filter, , , '); gBookingsGrid.setColAlign('left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left'); gBookingsGrid.setColTypes('ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro'); gBookingsGrid.setColSorting('str,str,str,str,str,str,str,int,int,int,str'); gBookingsGrid.enableTooltips('false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false'); gBookingsGrid.enableMultiline(true); gBookingsGrid.enableAutoHeight(true); gBookingsGrid.enableResizing('false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false'); // resizing is enabled for all columns by default gBookingsGrid.enableEditEvents('false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false'); gBookingsGrid.setSkin('dhx_skyblue'); gBookingsGrid.setColumnsVisibility('false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,true'); gBookingsGrid.init();

PROBLEM # 1:
I am hiding “EventID” and “Assessor ID” columns in the grid but They are not hidden in Internet Explorer. Please see Pic 1.

PROBLEM # 2:
When I click on my Checkbox I get “TypeError: Object doesn’t support property or method ‘on’.” Please see Pic 2.

PROBLEM # 2:
When I click on my Book Checkbox I get “ TypeError: Unable to get property ‘_childIndex’ of undefined or null references.” Please see Pic 3.

(1) Problem can’t be reconstructed - working sample was sent by PM.

(2)(3)
Accrding to the code, you are using custom html checkboxes, not the grid’s native ones. So the grid will not react on any operations with them, unless you are assigning some event handlers and call something from them. So it is not clear is problem related to dhtmlx code or not.
If issue still occurs - please provide any kind of sample or demo link where it can be checked.