i cant edit text input fields after reopen window control.

I have the same problem like this guy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question posted by Madhuri on Jun 28, 2009 17:46 open in interactive version

dhtmlxWindow - form fields freeze after closing the window

Hi,

We are using dhtmlxWindows from the package dhtmlxSuite_pro_v16_80319.

After closing a dhtmlxWindow all the text fields in the form freeze and we cant edit any text box in the form.

Could you please provide a fix.

Thanks in advance!

Madhuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you sent him a new JS file for window control, i tried this one but without success…

my version is v2.0 build 81009

thanks

best regards

Tsvetan

Hello,

Please update dhtmlxSuite to latest version.
dhtmlx.com/docs/download.shtml

is there any chance to tell me which files are important for this issue. Because we made some changes in CSS files and i dont wanna lose them.

Hello,

You need to update at least dhtmlxwindows.js,
regarding the css - the new class “input.dhx_windows_ieonclosefocusfix” used for this fix,
can be found in dhtmlxwindows.css

i managed to fix the problem… dhtmlxwindows.js was not enough… i needed to update and dhtmlxcommon.js file … after that the problem was solved…

now i have a problem with pages who have scroll … window control does not appear in the center of current screen… window control shows in the top part of page which is not visible without using browser scroll.

>> window control does not appear in the center of current screen

you can try to use the following approach in order to set top position as you need

win.center();
var pos = win.getPosition();
win.setPosition(pos[0],(document.body.clientHeight-win.h)/2+document.body.scrollTop);

win.center();
var pos = win.getPosition();
win.setPosition(pos[0],(document.body.clientHeight-win.h)/2+document.body.scrollTop);
this doesnt work …

still the window is in the top part of page  … but my current view is down…

for showing the window now i use this

function loadDHTMLX() {
 …

dhxWins.attachEvent(“onContentLoaded”,function(w){
  window.setTimeout(function(){window.scrollTo(0,0);},1);
 });
}

Hello,

if the issue is still actual, please provide the sample to re-create the problem.

In common case you can set window position using setPosition method:

dhxWins.attachEvent(“onContentLoaded”,function(w){
window.setTimeout(function(){w.setPosition(x,y);},1);
});