I want to use this component but need to solve these issues.

Hi all,

Okay…
so I really want to use this product on my site. but there are a few issues concerning me.

I am using this within a joomla site using the component.
113.20.7.57/~nalum/index.php?opt … ,mode=week

okay so.

1. in the admin section when I am creating a new custom field.
    it will at random delete the field that I have set up.
    I set up a field called dance classes with a drop down list, it has now just gone back to saying “new field 2” and all the drop downs are gone.

2. on the front end upadating the calendar, each time I make a change to the details in any event the title goes back to text_9 (or whatever number it is)

3. when I make an event reoccurring, if a user logs in and clicks on an event to find out some info they get a warning saying " do you want to edit reoccurring events".

4. also I was updating the calendar events and working on it for an hour, all the changes were shown correctly. then when I refreshed the page later I had lost about the last 30 mins of my updates.

I really want to use this product but the above are pretty serious issues for me and I dont want to lay down any money until I can be sure they can be rectified.

Your help would be appreciated.

regards.

anthony

1. in the admin section when I am creating a new custom field.
    Be sure to use save button , to preserve all changes.
    All new settings will be applied only after pressing save button, otherwise they will be lost after page refresh.
  1. when I make an event reoccurring, if a user logs in and clicks on an event
    Try the version from the next post
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13763
  1. on the front end upadating the calendar, each time I make
  2. also I was updating the calendar events and working on it for an hour
    Try to enable debug mode in admin settings and repeat the problematic operation, if there was some error on server side, there will be a log record created, which can help to understand what is causing the problem.