IE9 Rendering Problem - getting **URGENT** Please

We are running on dhtmlxSuite2.6 Professional and have started to use IE9 with some problems as below:

We have grids which have hidden columns. All this works fine in IE8 but the hidden columns are visible in IE9. I searched your site for IE9 Compatibility and found the following link:

dhtmlx.com/blog/?p=604

I have updated dhtmlxcommon.js everywhere but the problem still remains. If we move to compatibility view in IE9 then everything appears correctly again.

Are you guys aware of this and is there another fix?

Also I have a layout attached to the document body as an html file which I load into a maximised dhtmlxWindow. The layout is getting rendered as a thin strip in the top left corner of the window rather than occupying the full window. This is happening in compatibility view mode in IE9 and works fine in IE8 etc. I have an image of this that I would like to send to you. Please can you give me an email address where I can send this as your forum does not allow ANY file to be uploaded.

Thanks

Purvez

Thanks

Purvez

Please help as this is getting urgent

Thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue locally. If you need fix urgently it’s better to open ticket at docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo