Improvements on dhtmlscheduler

Hello

1) I wanted to change the size of alternative coloured grid in the dhtmlxscheduler. As per your answer i changed the size of databg.png and databg_now,png . But what happens is that only the white colour changes. The other color does not have any change. so please tell me one solution to increase the height of both colours so that i can fit the event into the exact size of slot.

2) I have provided one calendar for selecting date in dhtmlxscheduler and i provided the getEvents() method. In that, i am getting the date format as dd/mm/yyyy and given it into the method as getEvents(Date(mydate),Date(mydate)) .but this method is not retrieving any events. is it because of the date format problem

3) In the light box can we have a textbox and can we give a jsp textbox’s value into this lightbox textbox.

4)when we create the event, after saving can we change the event header text as one of the lightbox fields (eg:event name,details) instead of time.

Please provide me with your answer

Thank You

Vineetha

>> As per your answer i changed the size of databg.png and databg_now,png . But what happens is that only the white colour changes.

databg_now.png and databg.png images contains both colors. You should increase the top and bottom part of each image

>> I have provided one calendar for selecting date in dhtmlxscheduler and i provided the getEvents() method

please, see the example of usage here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/ … al&q=13158