In Wordpress 3.0.4 lost the calendar

I upgraded to 2.3 using Wordpress 3.0.4, after the upgrade I no longer have the calendar. I had the calendar on a separate page and was working great for 8 months, I upgraded WP to 3.0.4 and had no issues, but when I updated Events calendar - scheduler to current ver, I lost the calendar on the page. I do not see the calendar anywhere. not sure what to do.

On the HTML for the page i had [[scheduler_plugin]] but only see the heading… no calendar.

Can anyone help, need to get calendar working again…

Check in admin part that updated plugin is activated
Also, you can try to open scheduler settings page in admin part and re-save configuration

Already checked to make sure page is active. And tried to re save the settings on the admin page several times. I still do not get a calendar…

The installation instructions mentions I should see a new page in my blog with the calendar, I do not see a new page either…

However in the admin page all my previous data is there? So it appears it may be a php issue…

I was able to correct the problem by going to the scheduler admin page and selecting the RESTORE DEFAULTS button, what this did was change the “Link to Scheduler” to a different page and both the scheduler tab and my original tab now contain the calendar…

Thanks

Problems again, I got the calendar to show on the pages, but had issues with being able to click on a date to add information, now the calendar is gone from both pages again and the fix I did above did not fix the problem…

NEED HELP. Going on 4 days now, still not up and running… we cannot do online schedules, looking for another way that is comparable.

Please PM me link to the public page of the problematic calendar.