Incompatible libs ?

Hi,

I used to do this :

<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.css"> <link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="dhtmlx/dhtmlxCalendar/codebase/dhtmlxcalendar.css"> <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js"></script> <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.js"></script> <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgridcell.js"></script> <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxDataProcessor/codebase/dhtmlxdataprocessor.js"></script> <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxConnector/codebase/connector.js"></script>

Then I red about the complete version, so I installed the zip into my codebase and then changed to this :

<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="codebase/dhtmlx.css"> <script src="codebase/dhtmlx.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Display is ok. But as soon as I try to update / add or delete a row I get an XML error (bad formatted XML). And of course the update etc. does not get executed.
As soon as I go back to the first situation all is in order (but see my other posts)

I checked the XML that is send, and all is in order. There are no errors in it.

Steven

What version of dhtmlx components are you using. It seems a bug in lib compiler which was already fixed. Try to update your version of lib compiler and generate dhtmlx.js and dhtmlx.css files again.

You still need to include

which is not included in dhtmlxSuite and need to be added separately.

Hi,

I have that line included.
I am using the latest suite, downloaded from your site.
(extended with the file you’ve send me in an other post on problems with render_sql)

Steven

How long have you downloaded suite package? Are you using standard or pro version? Have you modified any .js files?

I downloaded it the 29th of december 2010.
I dif not change any js iles (at least not yours :smiley: )

I’ve just downloaded suite package and used files from dhtmlx_std_full.zip archive and connectors samples works as expected.

Please check if you have not included any files except following:

[code]

[/code]

I have this included :

<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.css">
     <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js"></script>
     <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.js"></script>
     <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgridcell.js"></script>
     <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxDataProcessor/codebase/dhtmlxdataprocessor.js"></script>
     <script src="dhtmlx/dhtmlxConnector/codebase/connector.js"></script>

You wrote in first message that issue occurs when you are using compiled version of files.

OK, I tried this out (a bit modified, since the directory common does not exist.
I did this :

[code]

[/code]

It changes nothing. The error is the same still.
Steven

Try to use attached dhtmlx.js file
dhtmlx.zip (235 KB)