Integration of combobox

Hello.

Before start, I’m sorry for my English, but I’m French.

In my company, I must replace old grid by your grid, and after few days, I tried to use a combo column. But to use your combobox I must add an extension of grid : “dhtmlxgrid_excell_combo.js”. I just want to understand why you hasn’t integrate your combobox in native cell of your grid. There are a few problems to compatibility?

I ask that to you because we have developed an overwrite of your combobox in order to have a full control of communication between your combobox and our application. So we would to create a “dhtmlxgrid_excell_combo_perso.js” (for example) and the question is the difficulty of integration.

Best regards.
Delphin.

Hello?..

“combo” eXCell type is and extension which integrates dhtmlxCombo and dhtmlxGrid. This extension is available in PRO version only and doesn’t have known compatibility issues.

So we would to create a “dhtmlxgrid_excell_combo_perso.js” (for example) and the question is the difficulty of integration.
You can create any custom eXCell type you need. Please check tutorial here docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … creation&s[]=custom&s[]=excell

But a normal user can’t find out your combobox as a combobox still he has clicked into the cell. For this reason we had developed an own comboxbox. Please rework the style of a co cell.

Ok, Thanks you for your response.