Invisible sorting image on dhtmlxGrid header

Hi :slight_smile:
I made function of sorting grid, but sort icon is invisible. How can I show this?

myGrid = new dhtmlXGridObject(‘gridbox’);
myGrid.setImagePath(“/Scripts/imgs/”);
myGrid.setHeader(“address”);
myGrid.setInitWidths(“80”);
myGrid.setColTypes(“ed”);
myGrid.setColumnIds(“address”);
myGrid.setColSorting(“str”);

myGrid.init();
myGrid.load(“/Admin/Data?=” + myGrid.uid(), function () {
myGrid.selectRow(0)
});

If you need to show the sorting arrow on data is loaded to the grid please, try to use the setSortImgState() method:
docs.dhtmlx.com/api__dhtmlxgrid_ … state.html

Thank you for your reply.
But I got an ‘childNodes’ error. It says, can’t get null or ‘childNodes’ attribute.

Unfortunately the issue cannot be reproduced locally.
If the problem still occurs for you please, provide with the actual sample of your code with the init of your grid, demo link, or a complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed.

Okay. I attach link of my file. In this file you can see comment where error appear :slight_smile: Please check this. * My work base is visual studio 2010 MVC4. *

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o6oh389bte9ukgv/MVCAddress%2813%29_2.zip?dl=0

Please, try to call the method at least after the init of the header of your grid:
myGrid.init();
myGrid.setSortImgState(true, 1);

Also, on your page you are using the compiled dhtmlx.js together with individual js libraries, also you are using the files from the different versions of dhtmlxgrid.

Please, try to use the single dhtmlx.js without any other dhtmlx files, or individual js libraries for the required components without the dhtmlx.js.

:astonished: Hey semetik! Thank you so much.
Because of complex files input, my project was so difficult and appears lots of errors.
Now I’m using just one recent dhtmlx file.
It works perfecly. :smiley:

:slight_smile: You are welcome.
Best regards.