Is Custom View limited to Week template?

I need a custom view that displays a 90 day period of time. I don’t want the hours scale displayed on the left. I want it to look just like the Month view, but for the dates to extend beyond the first month’s end date (ie. - it should end on the last day of the third month (90 days)).

Each time I try a custom view, it displays using the Week template. I have tried changing every option I could. Here is what I have now:

scheduler.attachEvent(“onTemplatesReady”,function(){
//3 month/90 day day view
scheduler.date.xmonth_start = scheduler.date.month_start;
scheduler.templates.xmonth_date = scheduler.templates.month_date;
scheduler.templates.xmonth_scale_date = scheduler.templates.month_scale_date;
scheduler.date.add_xmonth=function(date,inc){ return scheduler.date.add(date,1,“month”); }
scheduler.date.get_xmonth_end=function(date){ return scheduler.date.add(date,90,“day”); }
});

It still shows up with the Hours scale on the left and all of the dates (ex. Monday Oct. 1 - Monday Nov. 1) as columns. I want the regular Month columns (Monday - Sunday), no Hours scale on the left, and all 3 months displayed.

If this is not an option, is there at least an option to use the Year view and only display 3 months in that view instead of all 12 months?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello,

Indeed ‘default’ custom views use week view as their basis.

| If this is not an option, is there at least an option to use the Year view and only display 3 months in that view instead of all 12 months?
There is no built in solution but it’s always possible to edit original source files. Though please note that if we simply skip 9 months the remaining 3 will be displayed on first line, so they wouldn’t take whole height. And we make them take whole height then they would be narrow but long - also not good.

Kind regards,
Ilya