Is it possible to integrate this dhtmlxVault component insi

hi,

1.  In dhtmlxscheduler  event window , i want to add a file upload element  and save the uploaded file to the server or database. I found the dhtmlxVault component is good for fileupload through ajax.  But how can we integrate this dhtmlxVault component  inside  the dhtmlxscheduler event window ?Is it possible to integrate the components?

2. When an new event is created or saved, a validation need to be  performed to check whether event details have value (ie, details is not null) .

3. How to disable the drag and drop of events in the calendar ?

4. Event window  details need to be viewed in a disable state on an event click . 

i wish to know when you are going to release the new  updated version 2.1 of dhtmlxscheduler component? 

regards

rencin.

Hello,

>> But how can we integrate this dhtmlxVault component inside the dhtmlxscheduler event window ?Is it possible to integrate the components?

It is possible to place Vault in event details form. Please, see the article about custom forms:

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … al&q=13061

>> How to disable the drag and drop of events in the calendar ?

scheduler.config.drag_move=false

>> Event window details need to be viewed in a disable state on an event click .

The next version allow to open details form in a disabled state:

scheduler.config.readonly_form = true;

>> i wish to know when you are going to release the new updated version 2.1 of dhtmlxscheduler component?

It will be released in few days.