Is there an option to minimize then restore a window?

The window minimize/maximize/park implementation is not clear. I want to do something very simple that is usually done with windows. If the user made the window into a small bar at the bottom of the page. I want to restore the window to its size and bring focus to it.

a. What is the option for the user to make the window into a small bar at the bottom of the page? What toolbar picture is associated with this? What api allow me to add this to the toolbar?

b. What is the api to restore the window to its defined size? What toolbar picture is associated with this? When is it added to the toolbar?

There is no ready approach.
Could you attach a picture, how do you want it to be look like - i will help you with direct your decision.

Windows when minimized should have a 30px tall bar of the same width as in the picture shown. They should restore to their original size and to the same place on the screen. It’d be great to make that option available with dhtmlxwindows. It is necessary for windows.

There is a method setPosition() which you can use in your minimize/maximize event (you need to calculate position via javascript manually):

docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … etposition