Issue with container autoresize

If I use container_autoresize an appointment can’t be created via touch on mobile devices. The scroll movement stops after one unit and the lightbox does not open automatically afterwards.

A quickinfo is not fully displayed in agenda-view if the height of the container is too small.
z-index?

2020-04-28_210324

Hello @DeJa,

Regarding this part of the question:

If I use container_autoresize an appointment can’t be created via touch on mobile devices. The scroll movement stops after one unit and the lightbox does not open automatically afterward.

I reproduced the issue, while the event creating by dragging, ends after one unit. It’s a bug, I sent it to our dev team and they will work on a fix. Unfortunately, I can’t give you any ETA but will post in this theme when the issue will be fixed.
Also, the event creating by the double-tap works correctly.

Regarding this part of the question:

A quickinfo is not fully displayed in agenda-view if the height of the container is too small.

It looks like a bug in our end, thank you for noticing it. I sent it to our dev team and they will work on a fix. I will post any updates on this topic.

As a temporary workaround, I can advise you to display the popup, even if it’s outside the scheduler’s container,

You can do it with the following CSS:

.dhx_cal_quick_info {
    right: 0px !important;
  }

#scheduler_here{
  	 overflow: visible !important;
     margin-right: 20px !important;
  }

Here is a demo:
http://snippet.dhtmlx.com/5/59cc7f1c1

Could you please clarify this part:

z-index?

Hello Siarhei,

many thanks for your answer.

I reproduced the issue, while the event creating by dragging, ends after one unit. It’s a bug, I sent it to our dev team and they will work on a fix. Unfortunately, I can’t give you any ETA but will post in this theme when the issue will be fixed.

At the moment I can avoid this problem. A solution would still be nice.

#scheduler_here{
margin-right: 20px !important;
}

Great! That solves the problem. Thank you very much for this clever and simple solution.
Great support!

The remark “z-index” was just my suspicion of a solution.

Hello Siarhei,

the solution resulted in a scroll bar in other views (week).
The better solution is:

.dhx_scheduler_agenda {
}

I have currently solved the dragging-problem as follows:

scheduler.attachEvent("onBeforeDrag", function (id, mode, e){
	scheduler.config.container_autoresize = false;
    return true;
});

scheduler.attachEvent("onDragEnd", function(id, mode, e){
	scheduler.config.container_autoresize = true;
});