Issue with IE

Hello, i’m having an issue with IE and i can’t understand why it’s working well in firefox ( and not in IE. Someone had the same problem ?

It looks as some css conflict, but it is very strange - debug console of IE shows that correct colors applied , but they not rendered somehow.

Try to disable your default css , if it fixes the issue - then there is some kind of IE specific css conflict.

Tks for your answer Stanislav,
i’ve disabled the main css and the problem still remain. As you said, it might be a style problem because the plugin works in IE but can’t display properlly.


<!--[if IE]> <link type="text/css" media="screen" rel="stylesheet" href="" title="IE fixes" /> <![endif]-->

from the source page, fixes the issue.

I don’t know why it causes the problem, some weird IE behavior.

whoo ! WHAT a support !
Thank you very much for solving my problem. If you were a girl, i would probably mary you !
Thanks again :smiley:

ps : i hate ie :imp:

i still have one question, i don’t know if i should open a new topic or if you could only answer in this one.
I have inserted in my wordpress sidebar.php the code to display scheduled events, but i can’t find how and where to translate the months in french. I’ve searched in the files if i could find something (and i successfully found where ton translate dialog.php for example, …) but for the sidebar i don’t …
Thanks again for your support.

Normally, it must be handled by WP itself.
If it still not works, try the next - in plugin’s folder, locate scheduler.php and replace in it

function scheduler_sidebar() {


function scheduler_sidebar() { setlocale(LC_ALL, 'fr_FR');

I tried the code without success, so i tried to replace all the occurences of month in english into months in french, but still without success, so it might be another problem in my WP though i verified the date formating which seems ok. I’ll keep searching and if i can’t find i’ll format dates in another way.
Thanks again for helping me.
I also wanted to add some translation correction, in locale_fr.js you could turn :

scheduler.locale={ date:{ month_full:["Janvier", "Fevrier", "Mars", "April", "Mai", "Juin", "Juillet", "Août", "Septembre", "Octobre", "Novembre", "Décembre"], month_short:["Jan", "Fev", "Mar", "Apr", "Mai", "Juin", "Jul", "Aug", "Sep", "Oct", "Nov", "Dec"],
into :

scheduler.locale={ date:{ month_full:["Janvier", "Février", "Mars", "Avril", "Mai", "Juin", "Juillet", "Août", "Septembre", "Octobre", "Novembre", "Décembre"], month_short:["Jan", "Fev", "Mar", "Avr", "Mai", "Juin", "Juil", "Aou", "Sep", "Oct", "Nov", "Dec"],

just accent to Février, Avril instead of April, Fév instead of Fev (sacré français with their accents :laughing: ), Avr instead of Apr, Juil instead of Jul and Aou instead of Aug. I guess it’s the same correction in locale_recurring_fr.js

Thanks again,

Problem with localization of sidebar is confirmed, we will include fix in next version of WP plugin

ok, cool !