Javascript control of navigation bar

Hello,
I’ve some issues with navigation bar, I do not know how to change events of default buttons.

Some examples:

Button next day moves to next day, but when is friday I want button skip to next monday. How to change this beaviour?

And also, if i want keyboard events “Right Left and Page Next” skip to next day, hoy to handler this event to button. I’ve asked it also in this post (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32724)

I want create a custom button to skip a desired date, this sample

scheduler.setCurrentView(new Date(), ‘workweek’);

It’s good, but, if i want to skip to current a day of the current view, how do I get the current view?

Thanks.

It seems you can not modify and handler default toolbar buttons. The solution is to make your own toolbar, like this:

Are you agree?

<a href="javascript:scheduler.setCurrentView(new Date(), 'workweek');" >Go To current week</a> | <a href="javascript:drag_resize();">Drag & Resize</a> | <a href="javascript:myDate.getDate()-1;"> <<</a> | <a href="javascript:myDate.getDate()+1;"> >></a>

but,

I don’t know how to avoid deafult navigation bar, If I hide it with CSS visibility or display, then does not works.

I would like to hide it.

Thanks.

Try giving it zero height and hiding it with css.
js: scheduler.xy.nav_height = 0; css:.dhx_cal_navline{ display: none; }
As for customization of navigation bar buttons and skipping days, you may do it with onBeforeViewChange
Try the code like following:scheduler.attachEvent("onBeforeViewChange", function(oldMode, oldDate, mode, date){ if(mode == "day" && (date.getDay() == 0 || date.getDay() == 6)){ scheduler.setCurrentView(scheduler.date.add(date, 1, "day"), mode); return false; } return true; });

Great!!!

It works. Could you please provide the event documentation link? I don’t find it.

Thanks

Hi,
check the documentation for the component’s client-side

docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__r … tml#events
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … event.html