Javascript Error after deletion of event

Hi,

Scheduler Version 3.0 Pro Edition.

After deletion of an event a Javascript error occurs. The deleted event is not a recurring event.

The event object is removed and deleted in database but the event is still visible in browser until the current view is rendered again. Strikedthrough event is visible for one second after pressing the “delete confirmation” button.

See attached screenshot for details

Regards,
Jörg

SchedulerNET3.0 Pro Edition i mean …

Kim Gmbh,

It seems that is is the same error I’ve posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32457 as you see in my post it can be fixed by modifying 1 line…

Hi grzesiek,

thanks for the link to your post! I will check and try this.

Regards,
Jörg

Hi,

i have used the dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js from ZIP in forum topic
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32457

for testing.

It has not worked directly. I got a Javascript error on line 542 “ev is undefined”. Therefore i have changed

from
if (ev.rec_type) {
to
if(ev && ev.rec_type){

as grzesiek has suggested.

And now deletion of event works fine without any JS error.

@Aliaksandr
Perhaps standard “dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js” should be adjusted!?

Thanks @grzesiek!

Regards,
Jörg

Jörg,

My solution fixed problem - but Aliaksandr says that they fixed it in scheduler.js - please check the zip Aliaksandr attached to my post - switching to new scheduler.js from mentioned archive fixed problem for me. I think it is better to use files attached to prevent some incompatibilities in future. As for now I it appears to work ok.

Regards,
Grzesiek

Hi Grzesiek,

thanks for your additional note. I’am using now the whole content / all files of the attached zip in your previous post. Yes it works and you are right: it is better to use all of these files from archive.

Regards,
Jörg