joined two tables

Hello ,

i want to joined two table please see the below code already u joined the query but it give me error plaese tell me how we write the query.

“grid->render_sql(“select * from shot,shotTaskArtist where shotTaskArtist.projID = shot.projID and shot.projID=‘om’ and shotTaskArtist.shotID = shot.shotID”,“shot.shotID”,“shotID,shotStatus,taskID,TaskREF,task_note,mandays,userID,taskStatus,startDate,endDate,priority,naxt_sub,last_sub,actualMandays,supervisorName”);”;

<?php     $res=mysql_connect(“localhost”,“root”,"");

mysql_select_db(“kanibrainnew1”);

require_once("…/dhtmlxConnector_php/codebase/grid_connector.php");

//     $projID=$_REQUEST[‘projid’];

$grid = new GridConnector($res);

$grid->dynamic_loading(100);

//$grid->render_table(“products”,“nm”,“code,num_val,shotid,shotstatus,taskid,taskref,tasknote,userid,taskstatus,start_date,end_date,alloted_mandays,task_priority,next_sub,actual_manday”);

$grid->render_sql(“select * from shot,shotTaskArtist where shotTaskArtist.projID = shot.projID and shot.projID=‘om’ and shotTaskArtist.shotID = shot.shotID”,“shot.shotID”,“shotID,shotStatus,taskID,TaskREF,task_note,mandays,userID,taskStatus,startDate,endDate,priority,naxt_sub,last_sub,actualMandays,supervisorName”);

?>

please reply me as sson as possible bause with the help of this query i have coml[peted so many task of my grid.

with the help of this table it will show me only data but not update the sort the data .

Hello,

try to enable log to get the error details

$grid->enable_log(“temp.log”,true);