Joomla 1.5.25 New Install - Error during configuration...

I just installed this component on a fresh new installation of Joomla! 1.5.25 and get this error in the administration section of the Scheduler Component.

There was error during configuration saving. Last stable configuration restored.
Error report saved to “com_scheduler_log.xml”

I can’t find a com_scheduler_log.xml file anywhere or find any users with the same error that have a fix.
:frowning:

I also don’t have any Access Rights available.

Just downloaded the zip from github so it’s a recent version.

Hi,
It looks like some unknown error occurs when data is saved.
Do you use any third-party components on your joomla installation?

Please, provide a result of sql-request:

SELECT value FROM {prefix}scheduler_options WHERE name='scheduler_xml';

where {prefix} is a prefix of your database.

The value field is empty for my scheduler_options

screenshot of result

Hi,
have you tried to press “Default” button to restore scheduler config?
Could you provide ability to edit scheduler options from admin panel and scheduler component files via FTP?

When I press Default I get the same error box:
‘There was error during configuration saving. Last stable configuration restored.
Error report saved to “com_scheduler_log.xml”’
and the scheduler_xml field in *scheduler_options on the database end remains empty.

I’ve dropped the tables *events_rec and *scheduler_options and reinstalled the component with the same empty scheduler_xml results.

I’ve installed on 2 separate web hosts and in 1.5.25, 1.5.26 and 2.5 with the same empty scheduler_xml result (fresh installs, fresh reinstalls and upgrade from 1.5.25 to 1.5.26) and cleared cache in the Joomla! admin panel between tasks.

Still empty, still no Access Rights, still unable to edit or save.

Still no assistance or results. :frowning:

Downloaded new github zip file and it’s fixed. Alas, it was only a couple of months that our DHTMLX calendar was down. At least it wasn’t three or four. Now to re-restyle it.
Upgrades ftw.