JSON events not appearing

I have the following code. If I uncomment the call to .parse(), it works correctly and the events are displayed. If I use the .load() call, it does not display the event. For testing, I have the server hard coded to just return the same json string as the parse.

scheduler.config.multi_day = true;

scheduler.config.xml_date="%Y-%m-%d %H:%i";
		//scheduler.config.server_utc = true;
		scheduler.init('scheduler_here',new Date(2010,7,5),"month");
		//scheduler.setLoadMode("month");
		scheduler.load("/calendar.do?op=getEvents", "json");
		/*
		scheduler.parse([
		             	{ start_date:"2009-7-1 6:00", end_date:"2009-7-1 8:00", text:"Some text"},
		             	{ start_date:"2009-7-2 6:00", end_date:"2009-7-2 8:00", text:"Some text"}
		             ],"json");
        */

quite strange, because load commands gets data by ajax call and after that executes the same logic as parse command.

Hi, I am curious if you found out the problem here, I have exactly the same issue right now, if I do Load the data is not displayed, but if I call parse it shows. The interesting part is if I first do a parse and then call the load from server, then the data get displayed?

thanks
Sylvain

Hi,
please attach some demo that we could run to reproduce the issue locally. Make sure the demo contains:

1. html page to open in the browser
  2. all required js/css files, that are used on the page
  3. server-side handler that is called from the page via ajax (make sure it’s portable, i.e. that we will be able to run it in the clean system, without importing databases or third-party libraries)