Keyboard usage in grid in accordion

Hi

i have a grid inside an accordion cell and i have enabled keyboard support:

grid.enableKeyboardSupport(true)

but when i am in a cell and click the tab button it doesnt go to the next cell. it actually starts going through the tabs in my browser

am i missing something?

thanks

Unfortunately the issue can’t be reconstructed. You can check next online sample
support@dhtmlx.com )

hi ,

I have noticed the problem comes what files are included - if i comment out all the ext scripts then it works fine.

if I include the dhtmlxgrid_keymap_excel.js file or the dhtmlxgrid_keymap_extra.js file then it stops working

i just included all your files in my template in case i need them, but these must be for a reason that conflicts with the keyboard support. what exactly are these files for?

also, i have noticed the folloewing bug:

• i have a grid and the last column is a clist
  • i enter the edit mode of the furst cell in the grid and start clicking the tab button
  • when i get to a clist and keep pressing the tab button then it starts tabbing through the options of the clist instead of tabbing through the rest of going to the next row in the grid.
  • then when it has finished tabbing through the clist items it starts tabbing through the items in the browser before going to the next row
Thanks

have noticed the problem comes what files are included - if i comment out all the ext scripts then it works fine.
>> if I include the dhtmlxgrid_keymap_excel.js file or the dhtmlxgrid_keymap_extra.js file then it stops working
The keymap files are override each other, if you are using dhtmlxgrid_keymap_extra.js it will disable normal keyboard navigation.
Suite package contains dhtmlx.js , which can be used for developement, it contains all core js files compiled in single file.

>>then it starts tabbing through the options of the clist instead
Problem confirmed and fixed, fix will be released as part of next build.

thanks, can you not provide me with the fix?

thanks

Updated js file attached to email.
dhtmlxgrid_excell_clist.zip (1.39 KB)

i installed this file but it didnt fix the problem. first it displayed this message:

this.editor.obj.select is not a function
k9_0_0:function(){this.editStop();var z…is.editor.obj)this.editor.obj.select()},

then it reverted back to what it was doing before

Problem can’t be reconstructed locally.
If it still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample where issue can be reconstructed ( you can send it directly to support@dhtmlx.com )

i think it is likely you have updated other files since last build and i dont have those files, and is therefore leading to this conflict. i will wait to your next release before receiving this update

thanks