keymap access not working

I am using the latest version of dhtmlxGrid. I have included the dhtmlxgrid_keypmap_access.js file however I am unable to get the expected response using the arrow keys (move to the cell up/down/left/right in the column and open cell editor). The editor is not opening using the arrow keys. I’ve double checked the filepath and everything seems to be correct. According to the documentation you do not have to call anything to get the functionality to work. Is it known to not work with other features or am I missing something?

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
	<head>
		<title></title>
		<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="DHTML/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.css" />
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="DHTML/dhtmlxCombo/codebase/dhtmlxcombo.css" />
	<script type="text/javascript" src="DHTML/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxcommon.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="DHTML/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgrid.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="DHTML/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/ext/dhtmlxgrid_form.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="DHTML/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/dhtmlxgridcell.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="DHTML/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/excells/dhtmlxgrid_excell_cntr.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="DHTML/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/excells/dhtmlxgrid_excell_combo.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="DTHML/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/ext/dhtmlxgrid_keymap_access.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript" src="DHTML/dhtmlxCombo/codebase/dhtmlxcombo.js"></script>

<script>
	var mygrid;
	function doInitGrid(){
	mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject('mygrid_container');
	mygrid.setImagePath("DHTML/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/imgs/");
	mygrid.setHeader("&nbsp;,#cspan,#cspan,Score(s) on each concept,#cspan,#cspan,&nbsp;,#cspan,#cspan");
	mygrid.attachHeader("&nbsp;,Last Name,First Name,30-1(a),29-1(b),28-1(c),CST,Absent,Comment");
	mygrid.setInitWidths("30,*,120,75,75,75,75,75,75");
	mygrid.setColAlign("center,left,left,center,center,center,center,center,center");
	mygrid.setColSorting("na,str,str,int,int,int,int,str,na");
	mygrid.setColTypes("cntr,ro,ro,ed,ed,ed,ed,coro,img");
	mygrid.getCombo(7).put("No","No");
   mygrid.getCombo(7).put("Yes","Yes");
	mygrid.setColumnExcellType(8,"img");
	mygrid.setSkin("light");
	mygrid.setStyle("","","","background-color:#F4AE28;");
	mygrid.enableAutoHeight(true);
	mygrid.init();
	mygrid.loadXML("mygrid.xml");

}	
	</script>
	</head>

<div id="wrapper">

<div class="q">
			  <div id="mygrid_container" style="width:725px;height:450px;"></div>
		</div>
		<div class="clear"></div>
		<div>
			<div class="but_wide but_right">
			    <input type="button" class="but_wid" name="Submit" value="Submit Changes" />
			</div>      
		    </div>

</div>
</body></html>

unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue locally. Please check example here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … excel.html

I had a simple typo that wasn’t throwing an error code but was stopping the js from executing properly. Access keymap is working correctly now.