Large XML dataset not working under IE

I am having issues with large datasets under IE. They are loading and displaying fine under Firefox and Chrome. Under IE very long time to display and if you scroll the rows start to disappear. I have attached a test case , we are using 4.1.3 Pro version

Thanks
testcase.zip (184 KB)

A problem with row-height caused by an image in the second column.

Please be sure that image link is correct and image is not bigger than default row height allows ( big or missed images will change height of the row, which will break smart-rendering feature )

i’m my case my browser givers me an error and shuts down automaticly
error says " internet has stopped working"
what to do now :question:

Unfortunately the problem cannot be reproduced locally.
If the the problem still occurs for you please, provide with a simple complete demo or share with a demo link, where the issue can be reconstructed.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html

sematic, dude
i’m doomed now

every thing is gone :astonished:

actually i think its my internet explorer problem because its starts to show this error even on opeing google so i make a search on internet by my phone and i tried as this website says

about fixing this error

so they said me do some resetting thing for my ie browser

and after that i opened my ie and every thing gone

i wont even check on ‘delete personal data’ checkmark
but its gone now

plz help
plz

i need my bookmarks back, those are so damn important :frowning:

thanks in advance
plz help!!!

Many times we have to face this issue and this is so annoying sometimes this occurs when you make changes in the Internet Explorer’s basic settings. But don’t worry about it I have found the best solution for this and that is resetting Internet explorer will resolve this issue if you don’t know how to do this then check https://validedge.com/internet-explorer-stopped-working/ this they have explained each and every step very clearly with visuals.

That is because of your processor.Chrome and firfox adjust your data according to your processor’s specification.This function is not available in IE.

Same issue i am facing.