layout issue

I have a weird problem with the scheduler. Some months have lines between the days, others don’t.

These are my configs:

scheduler.config.xml_date=“%Y-%m-%d %H:%i”;
scheduler.config.dblclick_create = false;
scheduler.config.drag_create = false;
scheduler.config.drag_move = true;
scheduler.config.readonly = false;
scheduler.config.touch= true;
scheduler.config.collision_limit = 1;
scheduler.config.max_month_events = 2;
scheduler.config.positive_closing = true;
scheduler.xy.min_event_height = 0;
scheduler.config.hour_size_px = 50;

Hi,
it seems to be a CSS issue. Do you use bootstrap?
Add in your CSS file:

.dhx_cal_container * { box-sizing: content-box; }

stays the same…

Are you using any custom css files on the page ? Try to disable them. If issue fixed after removing custom css files - it must be a css conflict ( some global css rule, which affects all html elements on the page, including ones in the scheduler )

By default the class dhx_month_body controls the border that you’re missing in the screenshots (it’s supposed to contain a definition of “border-bottom: 1px solid #CECECE;”). Make sure you aren’t overwriting this particular value in any internal or external CSS definitions relating to the dhx_month_body class.
Or even just redefine it in a style tag after including all of your external CSS files, if the problem persists after this there could be 2 reasons:

1. You’ve changed the schedulers default behavior for what classes it includes to each element.
  2. You’re defining the dhx_month_body class further down in your code that’s overwriting the border-bottom property you’ve just added.

Hi,
another possible reason is a page’s zoom level. If you zoom out the page, browser might not display some of 1px lines.
That would also explain a slightly shifted layout on the screenshots.
Please check the page in 100% (default) zoom, it should be displayed correctly then