Layout scrolling

Hello,

I was wondering how I can get a scrollbar on a layout cell? I am attaching another layout to it, and I cannot get the outer layout cell to show a scrollbar. I saw the other post about the cell.dhcont.mainCont… but this does not help me. My layout cell does not have a dhcont…

Thank you for your time.

Kameron

Hello,

if you are attaching layout in the other layout cell, the scroll should not appear. The inner layout will be adjusted to cell size. I misundertood the issue please provide the code snippet with layout initialization.

I believe you understand the issue based on your response but I will try to get a working example up soon though. I need the layout in the layout cell not to be adjusted to the cell’s size because it is cutting off part of the grids that I am loading. Is there any way to force it not to resize to the cell’s size? Again, I will try and get a basic working example going, just hoping for some preliminary ideas.

Thanks again,

Kameron

I need the layout in the layout cell not to be adjusted to the cell’s size because it is cutting off part of the grids

if the grid is correctly attached to layout cell, it won’t be cut off. Make sure that you are using attachGrid method:

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … _grid.html

Is there any way to force it not to resize to the cell’s size?

If you are using attachLayout method, attached layout will be adjusted to a cell. But you may use attachObject method to put a div in a layout cell. This div may contain another div where you can initialize a new layout. In this case, layout will occupy the whole container where it is initialized:

Excellent. This method fixed the issue beautifully. I was having a weird issue when I was trying to filter the grids attached to the inner layout, but the layout.unload function solved this issue. Thank you very much for the support.

Kameron