HI, what is the lifecycle of scheduler
Could you please elaborate what you mean by “lifecycle of scheduler”?
I was told that the scheduler has a lifecycle, a succession of step it goes through from loading the data. I haven’t found much detail from the documentation, how it really work behind the scene from the loading of the data to the render inside the view.
If we talk about what happens when you call
scheduler.load, the sequence is the following:
- scheduler send ajax request to the specified url
onLoadStartevent invoked https://docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__scheduler_onloadstart_event.html
- once the request is completed,
scheduler.parseis called to process the result https://docs.dhtmlx.com/gantt/api__gantt_parse.html
- onBeforeParse is invoked
- if dataset contains any collections - they get parsed and onOptionsLoad is called https://docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__scheduler_onoptionsload_event.html
5.1 if Units, or Timelien view is active when onOptionsLoad is called - they can call a repaint https://docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__scheduler_setcurrentview.html
- onEventLoading is called for every processed event https://docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__scheduler_oneventloading_event.html
- loaded events are rendered in the scheduler
- onParse is invoked
- onLoadEnd is invoked
Is that what you mean, or did you want to know something different?