lightbox callback

how can i tell when all the data in the lighbox has loaded?

(I want to do some formatting to the checkboxes and I need to know if the’re checked or not)

thanks for the great work!

Hello,

You can use onLightbox event.

Kind regards,
Ilya

I have tried that, but that event only fires when the lightbox is open.
I need an event that fires after the data in the lightbox has loaded. (the connector for the checkboxes especially takes a moment to load all the checkboxes, so onlightbox fires too soon)

I hope what I’m trying to say makes sense

thanks!

Hello,

Still that’s the correct event which is fired then lightbox is displayed and set values function was called for each section. It’s just that multiselect section makes AJAX request to fetch data and you need that callback. Currently it’s not exposed and all I can offer it to open dhtmlxscheduler_multiselect.js and add your code or event there:

... dhtmlxAjax.get(config.script_url+'?dhx_crosslink_'+config.map_to+'='+ev.id+'&uid='+scheduler.uid(), function(loader) { var _result = loader.doXPath("//data/item"); var _ids = []; for(var i=0;i<_result.length;i++){ _ids[_result[i].getAttribute(config.map_to)] = true; } _mark_inputs(_ids); node.removeChild(divLoading); scheduler.callEvent("onMultiselectOptionsLoaded", []); // new line });
Kind regards,
Ilya

that’s what i was afraid of :slight_smile:

thanks!