Lightbox height too big, even with scrolling

I saw the post here to possibly fix this problem viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14056&start=0

But it doesn’t work for me with a recurring event section. Once the recurring section is enabled and it opens, the bottom buttons (Save , close, etc) are hidden from view.

How can I stop this? Here is the showCover function I use

scheduler.showCover = function (box) { var left = (($(window).width() - $(box).outerWidth()) / 2) + $(window).scrollLeft() + "px"; this.show_cover(); if (box) { box.style.display = "block"; box.style.top = "0px"; box.style.left = left; box.style.overflowY = "scroll"; box.style.width = "660px"; box.style.height = "400px"; }

Hello,

It seems you have redefined scheduler.showCover function. In such case try displaying lightbox a bit higher so it would fit on the screen.

Upcoming version will bring some improvements - lightbox will be movable and there will be additional way to display it so overall height will be reduced.

Best regards,
Ilya

I’m already setting the top position to 0px, so I can’t go any higher than that without placing it off-screen.

My workaround for now is adding

box.style.maxHeight = "600px";

to the showCover function until the next version of Scheduler is ready. So far it works ok.

Hello,

Now the beta is here, be sure to check wide form of lightbox. May save a few pixels :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Ilya