Load eventbox immediately after inserting the record

I use asp.net mvc with database first entity framework.
I implemented scheduler with fully custom eventbox to load details from database. I also use external kendo window instead of scheduler inbuilt lightbox. I have a external OK button (Not the save button from lightbox) in the kendo window.
I initiate the Kendo window onclicking the scheduler using this function:

scheduler.attachEvent("onClick", function (id, ev) {
        var a = scheduler.getEvent(id).ID;
        scheduler.showLightbox(id, a);
  })
scheduler.showLightbox = function (id, sharappid) {
var dialog = $("#ApptWindow").data("kendoWindow");
                dialog.center();
                dialog.open();
});

I face two issue in this:

1. Binding the Eventbox immediately after inserting the record to the database.
    So I used the below lines of code onclicking the ok button.
scheduler. clearAll ();
scheduler.load("Scheduler/Data/" + param, "json"); 
  1. Now I need to implement Signal R for live updates.The above loading of eventbox is disturbing the entire scheduler whenever a customer creates a record as the scheduler executes the twolines of code everytime.

Hello,

1)If you insert record with built-in scheduler api (i.e. scheduler.addEvent call), you can catch after insert callback of the data processor:scheduler.dataProcessor.attachEvent("onAfterUpdate", function(sid, action, tid, tag){ if (action == "inserted"){ scheduler.showLightbox(tid); } });where ‘tid’ is database id of the new item
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … fterupdate

1. When you need to load a single record, it’s not necessary to clear the scheduler. scheduler.load will update existing scheduler items with the loaded values

Thanks for the reply.

Since we’re not using the inbuilt light box and due to the business logics of our application we are not able to load the individual event boxes. Can you tell us how to load the individual event boxe.

It is a one code base and multiple database scheme so while invoking signal R for loading the events. It refreshing the scheduler. This affect all the clients who are using the application at same time.

So we need solution to how to avoid that refreshing.