Loading data Gantt on Laravel 5.4 2017

Good morning everyone!

I am a newbie in dhtmlx libraries, I started with this tutorial for Laravel Framework => dhtmlx.com/blog/using-dhtmlxgantt-with-laravel/,
I followed all the steps but it doesn’t work for me. I ran the example file and It works fine.

When I try to load the data with the gantt.php view, I get this error. “Invalid argument, and Invalid argument for gantt:get task”.
I typed URL: localhost:…/gantt_data and it loads the data in XML correctly. Maybe with JSON format, but I don’t have idea how to do that. {Newbie :laughing: :laughing: }

Here the screenshot.
ibb.co/bO1G9a

If anybody is working with laravel ,could tell me what I’m doing wrong or if you have another way to load the data, I’ll be so happy if u guide me.

Thanks for your time.

personal email:yecaicedo@unicauca.edu.co

Hi,

Could you please show data you parsed on the page? (which you can see on link localhost:…/gantt_data )

Sure.

Here it is. It seems normal XML GanttData.

ibb.co/j6h54a

gannt_data.xml adjunted here.

“Change the extension from .rar to .xml , xml seems not suported by dhtmlx forum.”
gantt_data.rar (2.55 KB)

Hi,

All your tasks and links haven’t id. This value should be unique for all of them.

I resolved the issue, I just copy php-connector from the project here dhtmlx.com/blog/using-dhtmlxgantt-with-laravel/ and delete the created file in vendor by the composer require dhtmlx/php-connector, It seems new php-connector have some troubles with id.

Maybe another persons have this problems in future. So, it´s a good idea to check the id = “emtpy” bug.

Thanks a lot for your time.