Loading from XML Source

My first time using dhtmlxGrid, and I am excited by the possibilities. I am trying (unsuccessfully) to load data from an XML generated by a .NET page. The grid renders but no data is inserted. The code is as follows.

[code]

<div id="xDataGrid" style="width: 800px; height: 600px; color: Black;">
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
    initDataGrid();

//$.get("./XMLGetTable.aspx?t=tbl_Users", function (response) { alert(response) });
</script>[/code]

The XML generated for the import is the following I cut it down from 30 entries to 5):

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='iso-8859-1'?> <rows> <row id="1" UsersID="1" Username="Admin" Password="Pass" PasswordHint="a" /> <row id="2" UsersID="2" Username="Usr1" Password="Pass" PasswordHint="a" /> <row id="3" UsersID="3" Username="User2" Password="Pass" PasswordHint="a" /> <row id="4" UsersID="4" Username="User3" Password="P@ssw0rd" PasswordHint="a" /> <row id="5" UsersID="5" Username="aaa" Password="bbb" PasswordHint="a" /> </rows>

I used the $.get to confirm the data (it comes through correctly). I also copied it to an XML file and tried to load it directly from there with no success.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Been puzzling over this for a day now.

Unfortunately the issue cannot be reconstructed locally.

Please, provide a complete demo to reconstruct the issue. You can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo here:
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo