Loading in iframes(init from html)

Hi,

I have used dhtmlxTabbar in my page. I have included dhtmlxCommon.js, dhtmlxtabbar.js, dhtmlxtabbar_start.js, dhtmlxtabbar.css, but i got an error on dhtmlxCommon.js file.

Error message are :

Access to restricted URI denied" code: "1012 => when clicked the first tab

uncaught exception: Access to restricted URI denied (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI) =>when clicked the second tab

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

P.Subathra

Hello,

please provide the complete demo to recreate the issue.

Hi,

I have developed in Prado framework, So i have attached my template file. I used it as a AJAX.

Please see the attachment.

Thanks,
P.Subathra

sample_tab_bar.php.zip (1.49 KB)

Hello,

please check that page that you try to load into the first tab is loaded correctly into the browser.

The provide the page doesn’t allow to recreate the issue. Locally teh same appraoch works correctly - dhtmlxTabbar/samples/loading_creating_tabs_content/tab_iframes_auto.html.

Please, provide the complete demo (html pages) that allows to reproduce the issue.

Hi Alex,

I have attached my file in html format. Please find it.

I have used the following sample file which is in iframe, but i want to do it using AJAX. So i have used below mentioned code in that file like

<div hrefmode=ajax id=a_tabbar class=dhtmlxTabBar imgpath=…/…/codebase/imgs/ style=width:390; height:390;  skinColors=#FCFBFC,#F4F3EE >
<
div id=b2 width=100 name=google href="dhtmlx.com/docs/products/docsExp … dhtmlxtree

Please check with my code and give me your feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
    P.Subathra

test.html.zip (1.39 KB)

Only files from the same domain can be loaded by ajax. For google.com and yahoo.com you can use only iframe-based loading modes.

Hi Alex,

Ok. But i tried in that page another two html files. Please see the attachment. It is also not working. What should i do?

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
   P.Subathra

test.html.zip (1.4 KB)
test1.html.zip (194 Bytes)
test2.html.zip (200 Bytes)

Hello,

“ajax” mode requires files in xml files. In case of html please use “ajax-html” loading mode:

<div hrefmode=“ajax-html” id=“a_tabbar” class=“dhtmlxTabBar” …>