Loading tree from Mysql in PHP

Hi
I have tried to follow the samples I have download ed but was not able to create a tree from one of my tables. First I am confused about the usage.

I see a client side code and server side code: do I neeed both? and if it is the case how do I link them.

To cut this short could you please send me or post a completed code of how to retrieve data from a php/mySQL table and display it using the DHTMLXtree. for all the posted samples have been created for grids, and there is no completed example in the samples provided.

Please include all the (js, css, and php) files that must be included in the program.

PS. The connector.php file (in the example) is not an XML file yet the samples uses loadXML to load the control, how come?

Thanks for your help

I see a client side code and server side code: do I neeed both? and if it is the case how do I link them.
Yes, you need both of them.

Please include all the (js, css, and php) files that must be included in the program.
You can find source of at your dhtmlxTree package dhtmlxTree\samples\12_loading_processing_data\

PS. The connector.php file (in the example) is not an XML file yet the samples uses loadXML to load the control, how come?
Yes, connector.php is not an XML file. This file contains script to connect to your data base and retrieve data from it. Please check if you have specified correct data base credentials to your data base at config.php file