long header text in window messes with button in IE7

Hi,

Whenever i minimize (reduce the width) of the window, the long header text messes up with the buttons on the window (as shown below) in IE 7.

Though it works fine with IE8 & FF3

Sample to reproduce is attached with.

Could you please verify this issue & provide a patch for this?

Thanks,
Vibhav Agrawal
PS: I am using Dhtmlx Pro v2.5
WindowHeaderMessupButtons.zip (99.9 KB)

Hello

we’ve reproduced the problem and fixed it. Try to use attached files instead of the originals
dhtmlxwindows_dhx_skyblue.zip (1.89 KB)
dhtmlxwindows.zip (18.2 KB)

Hi Alexandra,
I think this patch file which you have provided me is the file from your development environment as its not working with dhtmlxSuite v2.5 files & giving error related to i18n variable.

Could you provide a modified file on top of v2.5 so that i can work in v2.5 environment.

Thanks,
Vibhav Agrawal

Hello,

yes the fix was made only for the latest development version ( the working sample is attached). This fix will be included into the next official build.
sample_text.zip (41.1 KB)

Hi Alexandra,

Could you please let me know the tentative date of the release of new version? (Had asked the same question at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12059 but did’t get any reply).

Our product will be released shortly. So, we may not be able to wait for long for the new version of dhtmlx.

Is it possible to provide the patch on top of dhtmlx v2.5 for the issue? Or should i ask the pro-support for this?

Please let me know if i need to raise this issue on pro-support for getting the patch for the current version.

Thanks,
Vibhav Agrawal

Hello

I’ve answered the question here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12059