Make Scheduler work on Desktop,tablet and mobile

Would it be possible to code for desktop then make a div container to fit mobile devices, and a div container to fit tablets and just customize the touch support in each div container?

I have a working scheduler and mobile but really do not like having to code for mobile device and desk top architecture.

Could the above be done with some careful planning?

Hello,

Our Scheduler perfectly works on both desktop and tablet. But you need to use “mobile” version for mobile devices. Schedulers have different designs and it is not a good idea to use one scheduler for small and big screens.

Hi and thanks,

But is it possible not to use something like this for mobile?

demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/scheduler/adaptive

Hi,

We will consider the idea of adaptive scheduler.

I use the regular scheduler on a mobile app and it seems to work on phones no problem. What issues do you anticipate?

Desktop Scheduler works on mobile devices. The only problem is that UI was not designed for small screens. However, you can use desktop version if it fits for you.

Ok. Do you have sample code that I can see to get regular scheduler to fit on mobiles? Do you have any pics or screen shots to show the look?

Thanks

Hello,

Do you have sample code that I can see to get regular scheduler to fit on mobiles? Do you have any pics or screen shots to show the look?

If you plan to use viewport meta tag, you can check how scheduler will look on mobile when open any of scheduler demos in desktop browser, for example the following sample
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/sample … _init.html
and decrease screen width to 320px.