Manually resizing the gantt

Hi,

Is there a function to manually trigger the resizing of the entire gantt control ?

Like here where it resizes the control when you change the width of the area that contains the code ?

I want to use the Gantt control in a resizable modal but the gantt won’t resize when I maximize the modal.

Hello,

Is there a function to manually trigger the resizing of the entire gantt control ?

If you want to trigger the resizing of Gantt, you can use gantt.render() method:
render Gantt Docs ;

Like here 1 where it resizes the control when you change the width of the area that contains the code ?

If you want the Gantt to change its size depending on the container of Gantt, you need to set the 100% width and height styles where the Gantt initialized. So if you change the size of the Gantt container, Gantt will be resized to fit all the available space.
Please check the example:
DHTMLX Snippet Tool ;
If it doesn’t help you, please add your configuration in the snippet above and make sure that the issue is reproduced there.
Then, click on the Save button and send me the link. Or send me a ready demo with all the necessary JavaScript and CSS files so that I can reproduce the issue locally.

1 Like

Hey apologies for the late reply but gantt.render() worked like a charm. Thanks btw.