meeting room booking application

Hi, everyone.
I already downloaded meeting room booking application.
I also ran it but events can not save to database, I don’t know reason why? Could you explain to me?
And I also have some questions ask below:

1. When I try to add database to SQLserver and modify connection string. After that I run app but cannot connect. My question is: can I run app with sqlserver connection?
  2. How to I can add new user and user can Change password by themselves ?
  3. Can I add some information to rooms table? And show it when user move mouse to rooms name.

Please explain to me. Thank you.
S

Hi,
which of the demos you’ve download?
There are three projects with booking calendars on download page, which one do you use?
scheduler-net.com/download.aspx

1. Yes, it surely should work with the SQLServer, this is how online demos works, e.g. roombooking.scheduler-net.com/

2. Demos uses old ASP.NET Membership msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library … y(v=vs.100.aspx
    Account models in Models/ccountModels.cs contains all needed methods for managing users. Basically it’s all that goes with default VS templates, if you create an MVC project using a basic template, visual studio will create a views and controlling for registering/changing account, etc. They can be used in app. You can also manage users and roles using ASP.NET Configuration in visual studio

3. You can add any additional columns to the rooms table, they will be passed to the client-side.

Thank you so much for your reply.

1. I downloaded " booking calendar in MVC"
    But when I change configuration file in web.config to connect sqlserver it not working.
  2. I added new user table and I want to verify with it, it is ok or not

Thanh you so much.