Menu 'Count' Badge NOT WORKING

This snippet is copied from the DHX sample list. There is supposed to be a ‘count badge’ at the top menu level as well as one in a submenu (under Edit). The submenu ‘count badge’ works but the top-level badge does not. Please fix. Thank you. Here is the snippet.

Thank you for your report. The problem was confirmed. We’ll try to fix it in one of the future updates.
I’ll inform you about any progress on this issue.

I know it’s only been 4 days, but this loss of functionality is causing User info (number of items selected) to not appear. Is there any update on when this might be remedied? Thank you.

Hello Neil.

We fixed your report problem in the latest dhx.Suite update (v8.2.2.).
Now the count badge displaying correctly for the top level item of the dhx.Menu.
You can check it in the following snippet:
https://snippet.dhtmlx.com/eu6i2w6w
Please, download the latest available dhx.Suite build from your client’s are to get this fix.
Thank you for your report.

Awesome. Thank you for the quick fix.

Unfortunately, there seems to still be something wrong with the badge. If the badge ‘count’ is set to zero (0), the badge disappears. There are very good use cases to display zero so I’m hopeful this problem is not how it’s intended to work. Here is a snippet.

Thank you for your note.
We’ll try to update the count badge logic in one of our future updates.
I’ll inform you about any progress on this issue.

Thank you. As a suggestion, there are likely use cases when a ‘zero’ count NOT displaying the badge may also be desired. So, if the logic is still ahead, perhaps offering the option to show or not show a ‘zero’ badge will satisfy all developers? Just a thought …

We fixed your reported problem in the latest dhx.Suite update (v8.2.4).
Now the “0” is displaying in the count badge.

As it is type: number you are able to “hide” the count badge using:

count: null

Thank you for the update and for the fix. Much appreciated.