Miltiline Dataprocessor

Hello, i’ve a grid with a checkbox in the first column, i need to check several rows in order to send all row data selected to dataprocessor, it’s possible for dataprocessor recieve all rows selected by the checkbox??

Best regards,
Euler

When you check checkbox (or edit any other value) dataProcessor will trigger “update” operation and send data to the server side.

When you check checkbox (or edit any other value) dataProcessor will trigger “update” operation and send data to the server side.

yes i know it, my questions is, can i select several rows and in the end indicate on dataprocessor what rows were selected?

scenario 2 - if i have a grid with a column with checkboxes, if i selected some of them i get the index, for instance (1,3,5), then, if i sort checbox column, and the check the values of index it return (1,3,5) but the index change when i sort, for instance, (30,33,35), how can i get this new value of index?

Best regards

Euler S.G.

can i select several rows and in the end indicate on dataprocessor what rows were selected
You can use setUpdated method of DataProcessor.
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … setupdated
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … mmon_tasks

scenario 2
You can get id of rows which has checked checkboxes with getCheckedRows(col_ind) method of dhtmlxGrid
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … heckedrows

problem resolved, thanks in advance for your help